Are your teeth out of alignment? Do you have any overlapping teeth or suffer from irregularly spaced teeth? If so, consider the benefits that a trip to the orthodontics office will provide. Orthodontists salvage broken smiles. Here are some of the benefits:
– Orthodontists have a vast amount of knowledge given that their training extends well beyond regular dental school to allow them plenty of information to give treatments that extend beyond the realm of traditional dentistry.
– Orthodontists are capable of customizing each treatment for each individual patient as necessary in the goal of attaining the best possible dental profile and set of straight teeth.
– In many cases, people tend to think braces and aligners are only for young people, but they are just as effective for adults as well and can be used to straighten teeth at any age.
– Given the desire and oral health benefits of straight teeth, orthodontics focuses on doing just that, straightening teeth.
– With orthodontic aligners, retainers, and braces, straighter teeth can be made possible.
– Within orthodontics, a straight smile is the key via correcting malocclusions and any bad bites or disorders that contribute to crooked teeth.
Come speak with Shelley A Tretter DMD MS INC to learn which orthodontic treatment is right for you. To schedule an oral exam with Dr. Shelley Tretter and our team at our orthodontic office in Cincinnati, Ohio, simply give us a call at 513-697-9999. Thanks for visiting with a smile!