Shelley A Tretter DMD MS INC has a highly trained professional staff that strives to make your smile as great as it can be. If you are suffering from an oral ailment, we are here to craft for you a customized plan to decide on which procedure would be most beneficial to ensure a durable, long-lasting smile that will satisfy you for years to come.
Orthodontic treatment may be the service you have been waiting for to make your smile everything you wish it to be. Do you suffer from any of the following oral ailments?
– Cross-bites occur when your lower jaw protrudes past your upper jaw.
– Bad bites occur from misaligned teeth, missing teeth, extra teeth, and various tooth irregularities.
– Closed-bites occur when the lower incisors bite into your upper front teeth. Closed bites are an extreme form of overbites.
– Misplaced midlines occur when the center of your upper incisors fail to line up with the center of your lower front teeth.
– Dental spacing issues occur when there is too much space between teeth.
– Under-bites occur when the lower incisors stick out further than the upper front teeth.
– Open-bites occur when the top and bottom incisors fail to line up when biting.
– Overcrowded teeth occur when the space between each tooth is absent, or there is overlap.
– Over-bites occur when the upper incisors stick out further than the lower front teeth.
If you suffer from any of the above conditions, please contact our orthodontists at Shelley A Tretter DMD MS INC. If you are interested in a professional exam for your various orthodontics treatment options with Dr. Shelley Tretter, please visit our office located in Cincinnati, Ohio or call us at 513-697-9999 to set up a meeting. We look forward to fixing your smile!